Jenny brings over fourteen years of real estate sales experience to the San Diego County real estate community. She is trained to handle your every need in San Diego real estate; from buying and selling your personal residence to building a real estate investment portfolio. She has dedicated herself to forwarding her clients lives through real estate.
As the local real estate professional and top producer, she has the knowledge and experience to help you buy or sell your home with the best possible terms and with the least amount of stress. She knows the local neighborhoods and understands today’s real estate market.
As a full-time real estate professional, Jenny puts her considerable energy and fresh ideas to work for her clients every day, including:
Recognizing that every client and every property is unique, and using my experience and flexibility to create unique property marketing strategies.
Exceeding client expectations and finding ways to create new standards in professionalism and responsive personal service.
Using my training and continuing education to help clients understand the real estate process from beginning to end, minimizing uncertainty and stress.
Applying my knowledge of today's Internet home marketing strategies to effectively position and differentiate properties and create new marketing opportunities for clients.
Diligently searching for homes that meet client needs, and pricing properties to ensure that they sell for the highest amount of money in the least amount of time.
Negotiating on behalf of clients and tracking the closing process to ensure a smooth transaction.
Jenny lives and owns in the Olivenhain Community of Encinitas with her husband Ryan, two son's Avery and Everett, and dog Brutus. She loves to hike, garden and mountain bike in her free time.
"My mission is to provide world-class real estate representation, innovative sales and marketing strategies, and exceptional personal service. My purpose is to educate and guide my clients through the real estate process with professionalism, integrity and knowledge."
• Re/Max Associate La Jolla Office
• BRE License #01722129
• San Diego Association of REALTORS, SDAR
• California Association of REALTORS, CAR
• National Association of REALTORS, NAR
• Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
• Seller Representative Specialist, SRS
• Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
• SANDICOR MLS Member
• BA in Economics, SDSU
• San Diego Magazine 5 Star Award Recipient “Best in Client Satisfaction” 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
• RE/MAX Award: 100% Club 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Platimum Club 2013 & 2014
• RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award.
• Member of the Childrens Miracle Network
• Feeding America Volunteer
• Sierra Club Member
• ASPCA Volunteer
• NAPW, National Association of Professional Women
• Serving San Diego County and Referrals happily made for out of area needs.